Thursday, August 28, 2008

Cleaning


Well, I am continuing cleaning my room to make a place for myself. It's quite a project and my old items alone have kept me very busy. I have found all sorts of things from really bad poetry written by me years ago, to funny notes passed to friends in high school. Letters from my late-grandmothers, old clothes that I would not be caught dead in today even if I could fit in them.


...and then there are items like this beauty. Who wouldn't want a heavy piece of personalized slate with an angry teddy bear holding balloons on it?


One of my favorite finds was a photo taken of a notebook in high school. Not my notebook. Below the "I (heart) John" was an equation which read....

2-getha
+ 4-eva
--------------
6-cess


Love it.

I took Oliver to the Petco to buy some dog food and get him a new ID tag with my new number on it. There was a sample of a blanket one could order. You bring in a picture of your pet and a blanket with the image on it is made. Oliver didn't care for it apparently because he peed on it. "Are you kidding me right now?" I yelled at him. "No way!"

I sent him to the car and when I told dad he laughed. I teased Dad back saying, "You're just thinking 'ha, your dog isn't so perfect.'" Poor Bootsie has been having a few accidents around the house. A little overwhelmed and maybe a bit irritated at the new dog in the house.

No comments: