Friday, February 1, 2008

One Can Never Have Too Much Cotton, I Always Say

Tonight I got together with my friend, Ellen for some Cuban food (I do LOVE those platanos!) followed by a stop at Target, because really, what night is complete without at least a quick swing through? Or, as in this case, a swing through involving a trip to the fitting rooms and a momentary but not invisible relinquishing of the credit card.

I have been seeking nice shirts. Not just plain t-shirts, but nice ones that are still appropriate to wear to work. I was looking through such shirts and saying how I really don't need them. I really don't NEED more shirts. I have more t-shirts than I know what do so with, really.

Earlier in the evening, I had told Ellen about the nice comment Mom left for me on this blog from a few days ago. "Allow me to summon your Mom," Ellen said to me as I furrowed my brown over the t-shirt temptations, "buying stuff is good! Remember? Accumulating things is nice".

So, I came home and opened the back door of my closet so two perfectly-fine-but-not-brand-new t-shirts could be be belched out in order to make room for two new t-shirts which were being introduced to my wardrobe.

No comments: