Saturday, February 2, 2008

No Frosting Camp

Tonight I am having some friends over to play board games. The other day, Rachel had offered to bring brownies tonight, but since I was in the grocery store, I gave her a call to double check. If she was not bringing something after all, I would pick something up.

She affirmed that yes, she would be bringing brownies.

I loaded myself into my car after my little shopping visit and I remembered that Rachel likes to put frosting on her brownies.

I gave her another call, "I have a request" I said, "Can you make some of the brownies without frosting on them?"

"Without frosting?" she said, slightly dismayed..

"I'm not a huge fan of frosting on my brownie" I confessed.

There was a long pause before she stated, "I'm starting to question our friendship"

No comments: