Friday, February 29, 2008

It's Just a Dream

I wasn’t sure I wanted to share this dream with you, because it was so totally bizarre and I wondered what you all might think of me. Since there aren’t too many of you and I don’t suspect you’ll judge me for it (really, are you my friend because you thought I have perfectly normal dreams? No.), I thought I’d just post it.

Mom calls me to help her in the bathroom because she is sick. I tell her I will do the best I can but really, may find myself getting nauseated from being around her puking.

I go to the bathroom to help Mom. She is barfing. But when the barf hits the toilet, it’s in the form of pre-packaged field greens that you buy at the grocery store. As she’s barfing out bag after bag, she laughs as I joke, “Well, how nice of them to prepackage it for us!” I don’t know whom “them” is referring to. Perhaps the tiny elves running her body.

When I return to the TV room, I join (my friends?) Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt, who have broken-up amicably and are now watching TV with me along with their new significant others.

Pitt is dating an old, tiny, Chinese woman who doesn’t speak English.

Yeah, analyze that one!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Go to bed. Stay there for the weekend. Don't answer the door. Don't get up to feed the dog. Help is on the way...