Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Odd Text and Lamb Eating

I was hanging out this evening with my friend Nirvi when my phone buzzed in the other room. It meant I had received a text message. My cellphone, which I leave on all the time, is a work cell. I cannot send out texts on it and in turn, when I recieve text messages, it does not tell me who has sent the message to me.

"It's over" the message read.

Nirvi and I had great fun joking about the fact that someone apparently broke-up with me.

A few moments later, I got another, "It was awful but we're OK. I'm recovering fine. Sad painful day. Thanks for the support"

Who the hell is this? Clearly, they were not texting to me. Nirvi and I wondered what it was all about. My first reaction was that someone had an abortion. She thought maybe a dog had to be put down.

Intriguing.

Also, tonight Oliver got a hold of a stuffed animal Mom gave me a while back. A little lamb for Easter which would bah when squeezed at it's plastic electronic middle. He had great fun destroying it, of course....


No comments: