Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Robert Redford

I'm looking forward to stress-free, restful nights, but I wonder when they will come. This morning, I woke at 4:30 and didn't go back to sleep til about 6. I then dreamt I was in a city somewhere, back in the 1960s. The dream was in black and white which is unusual for me. I was a photojournalist, working for Robert Redford. A young The Way We Were / All The President's Men Robert Redford. But, in the dream, I was conscious of my future because I had been here already.

I covered some kind of upheaval in the city. A riot or something. Then, I had to seek out a shop to develop my photos cause I was shooting on negs.

I was talking with my editor, Robert Redford, while walking quickly together through some building when we passed a woman. He said something work related to her and she went on her way. I asked him who she was and he gave me the name of a person I know in the future. I burst into tears seeing someone who I know from the present day.

I don't remember much more than that. Kind of lame. Things have been pretty crappy these days, I could have at least made out with my editor (the young Redford, NOT my real one).

No comments: