Thursday, September 25, 2008

I'll Work on the Computer Today Wait, I Have to Run an Errand

I'm very distracted today. I still feel miserable and I think that's part of the issue. I'm at the razor phase; first, it was the pain where the sinuses and throat meet phase, then came the runny nose, then came the brick head, then came the runny nose with the brick head. Now I'm in the coughing mode where you cough and nothing happens except the sensation that moths with wings made of razor blades are flying around in your throat.

I think I am stalling revisiting Dreamweaver lessons. I am dreading the likelihood that I will quickly get frustrated and cry in my milk (again) feeling stupid and defeated. I didn't accomplish too much yesterday except to buy some generic long-sleeve shirts online after accepting the fact that I really just needed to go ahead and buy them already. Oh, actually, that's not true. I also got a hair cut which I like. I'd photograph it but the rest of me doesn't look so nice. I also went to Trader Joe's for some mandarins and chocolate covered pretzels. I also went through a list of area colleges and universities and found the names and contact info of most of their directors of their marketing and communications departments. So, that was redeaming.

Today, I decided I need to go up the street to buy some cough meds, but that was after I found my sweaters in the garage where my belongings have taken over, and after I followed Oliver around for a poop sample. I'll get to that in a bit.My Mom has invited her friends over to watch the original Little Women. I'm sure it' great but...snooooooore.....so I thought I would hook-up my DVD player in my room and Dad and I could watch something upstairs since we've been somewhat evicted from the studio, where the movie watching will be happening with Mom and her friends.

So, I pulled some of the DVD player parts out but then I had to go take some of the medication I just bought and then I thought I'd blog. And check email. And Facebook.

Oliver has a vet appointment today. He's perfectly fine but I need to establish him with a vet here and he also needs his nails clipped. The poor thing sounds like he's wearing tap shoes. His are so thick it's like trying to cut a log with tweezers. Plus, I know I don't do it with confidence and that's never good for the one being clipped.

I'm gonna go do something else now. Likely something that doesn't really need to be done, but in my ill state will seem important and relevant at the moment.
The leaves, they are a-changin'.

No comments: