Monday, September 15, 2008

Debby's Gone

Despite the rain, Debby and I had a fun and busy visit. We ventured over the SOWA Open market and wandered that for a bit. It was small but he were still glad we made a stop there. We went from there to Newbury Street where we wandered around for a bit, stopped in Tealuxe for lunch and looked around at the other chichi places way out of our budget. We actually used her iPhone to find the nearest target which we scurried off to in hopes of actually buying something.

Lots of fun, for sure. We are hoping to meet again not too long from now, and in a different location. Perhaps someplace we've never been before?

Right now I am in the local library, taking a break from an online course about Dreamweaver. I discovered my videos from The Post disappeared from their site (it turns out they only host 100 videos. Makes sense.) and I'm hoping for some guidance on how to put them on my site. I don't know the first thing about doing so, so I'm crossing my fingers.

No comments: