Sunday, September 14, 2008

Debby Day Two!

Rainy in the Cape.


Debby doing some Boston research.


The lovely display outside the Salem Witch Dungeon Museum. Remember to bring the kids!


My friend Debby, who lives in San Fransisco came to visit this week-end! I picked her up on Thursday night and we were off to Scott's End. On Friday, we did some shopping with my Mom and in the evening, hung out with Mom and Dad. She's a great photograher with a lot fo experience and it's inspiring to be around her. I've been feeling so out of touch with what I used to do for a living just three weeks ago.

This morning, we left Scott's End and headed home with the two dogs in the back seat. We headed from my hometown of Wakefield to Salem. Salem is a cool place but we weren't really sure where we were going despite our best researching efforts. We got some lunch at Capt's Restaurant, which my parents did the interiors for, and then we wandered around. We did find our way to The Witch Dungeon museum, where we sat through a brief reenactment of the Salem witch trials, then went through an underground tour where they had replicas of the dungeons where accused witches were kept.

Home at the end of the day and now we are hanging out, watching some SNL and looking forward to tomorrow's adventures.

No comments: