Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Eating Worms

I left Oliver in my bedroom this morning, behind a baby gate, so I could go to the library to get some work done. Mom said that when she came down the other morning when I wasn't there and Oliver was in the same scenario, he looked at her through the baby gate bars like he were a miserable orphan who hadn't been fed in days. Before I left, I asked Dad if he barks when I'm not there (Oliver, not my Dad). He said yes, but assured me it was no biggie. I told him to give him a stern "Ollllliver, Nooooo barking." That usually works.

I sent an email to Dad from the library, letting him know he should drop me an email if they need me for something. He replied...

We're fine, but Oliver would like to have equal access to IM and email. He would just like to point out that he is lonely and is thinking about eating worms in the backyard,

So there.

Dad

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Welcome back to the land of crazy Sox and Pats fans. Oddly, my wife and I keep talking about moving to West Palm Beach - I thought I was going to know someone there!(though it would not be until my kids get a bit older). And in an honest attempt to help and not just to get business (seriously), if you are going to buy a house or condo, let me know if I can help.