Sunday, April 6, 2008

Visit With Rachel

My dear childhood friend, Rachel, came to visit, sans three daughters and hubby, for the week-end. Nirvi had organized dinner at the wonderful DaDa restaurant for my birthday and Rachel came to town to be a part of it. I'd file the birthday dinner photos but I'll be here all day upoading. It was a great time, I'll just say that.





Breakfast at JohnG's.



Some Palm Beach shoppers during our brief visit to Worth Avenue.



Some Palm Beach types. (I kept pretending to photograph Rachel in order to actually photograph the creepy locals.



At dinner at DaDas.

1 comment:

Webb42 said...

Dear Cydney,

So glad you had such a terrific weekend with Rachel ( a no-brainer ) and that your evening at DaDa was great. I am looking at those almond-encrusted French toasts from John G's and drooling!

Happy Birthday again Honey!
Mom