Friday, April 18, 2008

Muy Mortified

You can imagine my shock when I found this morning that Mark from Coffee Break Spanish left a note on my Coffee Break Spanish blog entry from a few days ago!

And I thought I only had about fifteen readers (After insulting him, I think my readership remains the same).

Anyway, I intend to email Mark and profess my continued and undying love for him and his show. In fact, I just uploaded another 20 episodes last night. I prefer him a "normal dude" too. Tall, dark, nice looking and approachable is far more appealing than drop-dead gorgeous and full of oneself.

Here's what was sent to me...

Mark Pentleton has left a new comment on your post "Coffee Break Spanish":
I'm sorry I was such a disappointment to you, but I kinda like being a 'normal dude'!
I hope this doesn't put you off continuing to enjoy the lessons.
Mark
No longer "mysterious, tall, dark and handsome" Coffee Break Spanish Host

No comments: