Wednesday, April 2, 2008

It's My Birthday!

I have to point out the cake in this picture. There was no mold for that badboy. Mom made three cakes; one huge one and two small ones, (can you believe that all three were layer cakes,too?) to make the Mickey Mouse head. I love how I have a fork in my left hand, like, why do I even have to blow out the candles or, cut the cake for that matter? Need we bother even cutting the cake?
My Mom is the birthday party throwing rock star!



Hand it over, I've got work to do if I'm going to keep up my pudgy figure! I have two chins to maintain, you see!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The one on the right is purely Cyd-a-lee! I love it! Have a wonderful day today! I'm so happy you were born!

Libby

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Oates!


Your friend,
Hall