Saturday, May 1, 2010

Target

When I travel (or when don't travel) I like to visit area Targets. I think it's fun to see if their stuff is different in various parts of the country.

Today I paid more than I wanted to for a white hoodie...because I NEEDED one, and an iPod hook up for my car The one I have now requires me to look down to fiddle with the iPod, while this new one will allow me to hold it up on my steering wheel to play deejay. It was more expensive than I hoped it would be but I decided that if it would prevent me from causing bodily harm to myself or someone else, it will be worth it. I'll report back with my rating of the thing once I get on he road.

Oh, did I mention Suzanne backed into my car the first day I was here and put a big ol' dent into the side of it? Yikes! Nothing like exchanging insurance info between friends. Poor thing (I mean the car and Suzanne...she felt so bad about it).

No comments: