Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Good Job

The psychic I met with weeks ago told me that my dad would tell me to "get a real job".  "Which is weird," she added, "because your dad is so laid back."

I was chatting with Dad the other night and he suggested I get a job!  Not as bluntly as it sounds, but rather, for me to get out of the house since shooting isn't really keeping me busy enough. It (what the psychic had said) didn't occur to me til this morning.

I did apply for a position at a local university yesterday so we'll see. The field of photographers is so over saturated I would not be surprised if nothing comes of it at all. I do have my feelers in to a summer camp teaching art. Can I teach art? Not sure, but I'm sure I can figure it out.

Maureen just gave me some photos so I could scan them. Including this one of me, from around the time that I gave myself my own haircut. It's probably the riskiest thing I've ever done in my life and I was five.

No comments: