Thursday, January 24, 2008

Buttonholed to the Point of Impotence

I was going to write about my hellish feature hunting incident yesterday, but realized that writing about it just stresses me out. Plus, I'm not sure how appropriate it would be, professionally, to write about it. Let's just say I innocently wanted to take some photos of fairgoers enjoying a display and the maker of the display refused to stop talking to me, explaining the history of each section of the model, how the model was made, why it exists, who made it, what its blood type would be if it were human. And, oh by the way, did did he tell me about the model maker who recently passed away? No? He'll just go get the memorial photos they put together for him in his memory.

Seriously, dude, I just want to take some pretty pictures. Please shut your pie hole.

No comments: