Sunday, April 4, 2010

More Easter Fun

As usual, I spent my holiday with my extended "family", neighbors with whom we have celebrated all our holidays with, basically, since I was about four. My parents missed out, thanks to Dad's Sweet Pickles van braking down halfway back from a party they had to attend in NY.

I went by earlier in the day and helped a bit with coloring the eggs.


Amelia in her frilly frilly dress with Auntie Jen.


Lilly spots an egg!


John hides stuff every year all over the house. Candy for the little kids and beer and other libations for the grown kids. Maureen actually found some Fun Dip, which John hadn't bought this year - it was form last year! The Starbursts fell in the toilet. I didn't care until I opened them and found the water made it's way inside. Boo!

No comments: