Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Ohio

Had a great time hanging with these guys this past week-end. Kristen was my roomate our freshman year at Ohio University and fourteen years later, we are still good friends who keep in touch. She lives outside Columbus with her husband, Chad, (who I also met about a month into our freshman year), and their kids, Anna, alomst 4, and Nathan, 18 months.


Kristen and I went on an outing to Target and picked-up some rug and color samples which Anna later got comfy with in their home while chillin wiht some Spongebob.



This is Mom's side of the family. All of them. I got to visit with them on Saturday afternoon and had a blast!


Leyna's awesome artwork. Including a portrait of me (with the orange hair)



Kristen, Anna and I went on a little visit to a waterfall not far from their home. Our outing was eventful with it's salamander, frog and turtle sightings!

No comments: