Tuesday, May 13, 2008

AT&T(rifficly annoying)

I would like to take this opportunity to tip my hat to the women of my local, "The New AT&T used to be Bell-South company"

I have been receiving one bill with two charges on it. I couldn't tell it was two separate charges because it was on one bill. basically, the national AT&T was charging me a ridiculous amount of money for their long distance service, while the local "The New AT&T used to be Bell-South company" was also billing me because they were the company I was supposed to have my long-distance through.

Why I was being billed for both? I don't know. Not to mention they are two different companies with the same name, billing together.

Ugh.

After two days of calling back and forth between the local and the national companies, I got a woman on the line at the local company (who actually does the billing). As far as I know, she made it all better. Also, I do not owe any of the $126 bill this month, and next month, I'm credited $88 to make up for the national AT&T shenanigans.

I feel a little better about buying $95 Keen shoes at the mall today (I have foot issue reasons which I will not elaborate on here, you will be happy to know)

No comments: