Saturday, May 10, 2008

Dance Recital

This is just what I needed after having more issues with AT&T today. I was over-billed this month (just like last month) and when I called for help, I asked if I could be connected with Preston again (I have the transaction number because he was so helpful last time...or, sort of). The guy told me he could help me, then proceeded to connect me to the automated office of the local AT&T. When I got a human in the phone repair department to answer, he informed me, "Oh, I'm sorry, the customer service just closed two minutes ago. I can't access your bill".

Of course it did.

I got this from my friend Britney and it made my day much brighter. Her daughter is second from the right. It's a little long, but be patient, it's worth it!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Reminds me of images of your mother in her dance rig at that age. Appropriate for Mother's Day...