Sunday, March 9, 2008

Week-End

It's been an OK week-end. It started with a date on Friday night. That was fun. Saturday, I covered the wedding of an older couple who were remarrying after being divorced from one another for thirty-five years. Great story and really nice people too. In fact, I found that I didn't really want to photograph the event as much as I wanted to just be there.

That's actually never happened to me before - where I'm at a shoot where I'd rather be participating than shooting.

Saturday afternoon I did some shopping. That's when I found this rad candelabras shirt marked down. Really, a long sleeved shirt with candelabras on it - what more could a gal want?




Then, I was hit with a rare condition - the cleaning condition. We're not talking about vacuuming and doing dishes, we're talking about scrubbing floor boards. They'd gotten disgusting enough.

Today, I went to the gym which I just joined. I'm finding something a bit strange happening though. Usually, when I work out, my sugars drop. I also usually find I need less insulin to do the same amount of work on days when I work out or bike ride. That hasn't been the case lately and it's a bit of a bummer, I must say.

But, I have a shirt with candelabras on it. So everything's fine.

2 comments:

Mrs. Hammond said...

nice shirt!

Anonymous said...

They're candelabras, not chandeliers.