Monday, March 31, 2008

Dad's Not Visiting Anymore! : (

Thumbs down. Dad is gone! We had a great time, though. Sunday, we went to see a polo match. From there, we went to Costco where he (and Mom) contributed towards my purchase of an iPod Nano for my birthday. Very exciting.
We went to dinner and then to see "Vantage Point". Once Dad got over (or maybe he never did) the movie's Groundhog Day storytelling, we thought it was quite enjoyable.
Today we went for breakfast at John G's. If you have not yet visited me here in the Sunshine State, then you have not been there and you are missing out in more ways than you know. With bellies full of cinnamon nut french toast, we drove to Ikea. I have never been, so it was quite an experience. Very cool.
We came back, had a small(ish) lunch, ice cream, then I took him to the airport before heading into the office to get some work done before heading to a shoot this evening.
My dad's awesome. I'm glad he's mine and not yours.




I don't know why it was OK for this kid to play in the grass mulch pesticided stuff at the polo match. Ew.


Oliver likes the rug I got for the kitchen at Ikea.

No comments: