Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter Activities

planetfitness.comToday has been a very nice day. Although it was raining cats and dogs this morning, Nirvi and I went to my gym. I found this great Gym, Planet Fitness. It's really affordable, open 24 hours, you can bring a guest for free, and their motto it "Judgement-free zone" which I love. I love that all different kinds of people, able-bodied and not-so-able-bodied, work-out at this gym.

Nirvi and I had fun navigate the treadmills and doing some circuit exercises (thirty seconds on a step, thirty seconds on a arm-toning machine, thirty seconds on a step, thirty seconds on an ab machine, and so on).

Then, we ventured off to Downtown at the Gardens for lunch where, apparently, Toojay's, a kick-ass jewish deli, is the place to be after Easter morning mass. Not willing to wait in line, we went to Paul. I want to eat at Paul every day for the rest of my life.

I have a bit of a t-shirt collecting problem. I have too many. Many of them are solid colors and as such, are really boring shirts. So, today I un-bored this one with some circles.

I dig it.

No comments: