Friday, March 21, 2008

Sad Doggy Update

I must admit, as I lay in bed last night, I had a hard time getting the face of Sad Doggy out of my head. I kept thinking to myself, Why did I not get the owners name? I don't know for sure that he actually lives there. I was and am also bothered by the fact that I can't remember the sweet dog's name. The owner did tell me it, but I just can't remember. Was it Oscar? Orsen?

I called Animal Care and Control yesterday with the case number I was given earlier. The officer went to the home very shortly after I made the call to them in the late morning. The owner and dog were, supposedly, not there. The officer gave a construction worker a yellow slip to give the owner, letting them know they had 24 hours to call AC&C.

But, again, for all she knows, she gave the note to the owner who claimed he was just a construction worker. Not to mention, when I called AC&C again this morning for another update, there was no answer. I think they must be closed today. Good Friday not so good.

No comments: