Monday, June 18, 2007

Eeeyore


I'm sitting RIGHT here! In front of you!
Tonight I was watching Matt Lauer's William and Harry interview with
my friend and neighbor Kat. Why? They're cute, 'nough said. I had
finished my chicken potpie and placed the plate on the table in front
of me. I happened to look away from the TV to catch Mr. Smooth
stretching forward and running his tongue along a small pool of gravy
left behind by my meal, "What!?" I said to him, shocked as this is
something he very rarely does, "Are you KIDDIING me!?"

He froze mid-lick and pulled his head back above his neck where it
belongs, blinked at me,  "Um, no" his eyes said back.

"That's not for you! We don't lick plates here! Go lie down!" I punish
him while in my head giggling at him. Who can blame him, I am slowly
reintroducing a new kibble for him - fishmeal and potatoes. I'd be
licking plates too.

"Fine then." he looked at me, Eeyore-ing off,  "I'm gonna go eat worms."

No comments: