Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Weebles Wobble but...they sure are choking hazards

Today, I was quite excited to receive my first eBay purchase in the mail.

A few months before Xmas, I developed somewhat of an obsession with
Weebles.  I remember as a young teenager coming across one buried
slightly in our lawn in MA while I was mowing.

I don't know what I did with that Weeble but I decided recently that I
wanted one. Just one. So, I went online bid on a lot (group)  that
included two airplanes and multiple weebles. I figured I could keep
one or two weebles for my bookshelf and resell the other items.

Once I won the bid, I saw another weeble sale- a Blimp!  So cool, I
had to have it.

So, now I am done and now I have to decide which to keep and which to sell.

Oh, the point of this little write-up is the fact that they are SO
much smaller than I remember them being.  I now understand completely
why they were taken off the market!

No comments: