Sunday, January 7, 2007

New Year's List!

1) ADDICTION OF THE YEAR-
My dog

2) LIFETIME SERVICE AWARD (friend you've known the longest) -
Rachel Meyer

3) NEWCOMER AWARDS - NEWEST FRIENDS?
Nirvi

4) HIGH POINT OF THE YEAR-
Matti

5) LOW POINT OF THE YEAR?
No Matti

6) BEST HOLIDAY?
Christmas!

7) YOUR SONG FOR 2006
Jetlag by Joss Stone

8) FAVORITE MOVIE FOR 2006?
Walk the Line and Pride and Prejudice

10) WHO DID YOU SPEND VALENTINES WITH?
Me

11) BEST RELATIONSHIP?
All my relationships are good...except for the crummy one(s).

12) WHAT WERE YOU FOR HALLOWEEN?
A chick that sat on the curb and gave out candy with Rachel Sauer

13) RESTAURANT OF THE YEAR?
La Salsa, and Cheesecake Factory for its hot fudge sundaes. DaDa is
the best all-time though, I think.

14) BOOK OF THE YEAR?
My Sister's Keeper

15) BEST DECISION MADE in 2006?
To set a deadline for my next trip/adventure

16) WHAT ARE YOUR PLANS FOR 2007?
Visit Spain; learn Spanish (see #15)

17) MOST STUPID IDEA?
Not going back to a construction site after realizing the sparks that
hit my car as I passed left molten metal on my car.

18) TV SHOW OF THE YEAR?
Grey's Anatomy, Heroes

19) YOUR MOST LOYAL Friends?
Mom and Dad

20) BIGGEST CHANGE OF THE YEAR?
Me

21) BIGGEST STUPID AWARD?
He shall remain nameless

22) PARTY OF THE YEAR?
My parents anniversary and my brother's wedding

23) BEST TRIP?
Matti's trips to FL

24) QUOTE OF THE YEAR?
He's four cut fish sticks short of Rainman

25) NEW YEARS RESOLUTION?
keep my car cleaner, floss more

No comments: