Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Western MA

Vacation couldn't come soon enough as far as I was concerned. I needed some time away from the BU campus and my home for a bit.
The drive to see Shannon, who now lives in western MA (WOOT!) and is working for Williams College (she's fancy!), was a beautiful one. I was surprised, expecting to have a drive which was completely on I90. It was all small roads and interesting sites which was great!

A few days with Shannon was a great start to my week off!

on my way!

I had to pull over to shoot this! 
Stopping for som yummy pizza!

The view form the top of Mount Greylock. Really neat and apparently the view which will be seen by the wizards and witches of JK Rowlings' next HP book!

Mount Greylock selfie. I am so happy to have Shannon in MA !

Mount Greylock



No comments: