Tuesday, August 9, 2016

I Think I'm Psychic

Weeks ago I was walking through my building at BU when I passed by the door to the Interactive Design department. Glancing in, I wondered in passing when we might lose Gloria, who I could see through the door. We've lost many designers in a mass exit over the past few years.

One hour later an email was sent out announcing that Gloria was leaving.

Sunday night I was driving home from dropping off Mom after driving back form the cape. It was late, and I was driving through Stoneham when at random I thought of an incident from years before; I was driving Donna, Amanda and Christina to a restaurant. We were entering the highway from a road in Wakefield, no where near where I was driving Sunday, when a bunny rabbit ran out in front of my car and ricocheted through the underside. It was awful!

No more than three minute after I thought about this incident (which I haven't thought of in years), a rabbit ran across the road in front of my car. He cleared it with no problem, so that was a relief, but I don't recall ever seeing a rabbit during the drive from my parents house to my house before.

No comments: