Tuesday, January 19, 2016

We've Got Snuggles

You might remember the Almost Snuggling incident of 2015.

Last night Mike and I were having a super yummy curry dinner while watching some Sherlock. Harlow loves to lurk while I eat at the coffee table, but she does it in this incredibly irritating way - she just sort of millllllllls around until finally getting it that Nope! Today she's not allowed to beg either! Same as yesterday, and last week. And a year ago.

"Go lie down"
(Stares blankly at me)
"Go lie down, please!"
(Shifts on her feet and lets her eyes drift away from me.)
"Go lie down, I am eating"
(Stares at wall)
"HARLOW. Go. Lie. Down!"
Oh, you meant ME! I thought you might have been talking to the other one!  (Then goes and lies down).

Tico was next. He likes to beg too.

So Harlow's on her bed and Tico has a little mat he can go to also, but instead he slowly makes his way over to Harlow's bed and snuggles himself right in.

We have spooning, people!


No comments: