Friday, January 8, 2016

Harlow Updates! New Year, Same Dog.

Helping Dad with his Rummikub game.

She likes her water on ice. And by ice I mean frozen solid.

I'd say this position was a fluke but two nights later I found she'd chosen the same position at bed time. What a weirdo.

I don't buy her new beds often. They are over-priced and she chews on them when she's bored which irritates the hell out fo me. When I do buy her a new one, I just stack the new one on top of the old ones because they flatten so easily.

Princess and the Pea and her pile o' mattresses

Mom gave all the pups in her life these squeaky toys for Christmas. I gave Harlow hers last night and she was very busy with it. This morning when I picked it up and put it away for later, I was shocked to find no injuries to it. I guess she hasn't decided it's time to remove it's nine squeakers. Saving it for a rainy day?

She brought Squeaky Lion to me on the couch many times last night. Just seemed to want to be near us both at the same time a lot. I think she feels the Lion is someone special. 

But she still carried it around a lot too!

No comments: