Monday, March 3, 2014

Pizza and Puke

Dad and Bootsie had come over earlier in the week for pizza and TV when Mom was off being social somewhere. Bootsie was unnerved. She couldn't really get comfortable- I'm sure the annoying puppy had nothing to do with that (insert sarcasm font here).

Later in the evening, Bootsie disappeared upstairs and I blocked off the stairs with a gate to give her some peace from the beast. When I eventually moved the gate to check on her, Harlow went upstairs with me and there in the hall were two puddles of vomit.

Oh, poor Bootise! Part of me wondered if she was so unnerved by Harlow's innability to be a relaxing host that she got an upset stomach. Harlow went over to investigate with her newly washed purple cow in her mouth. Wanting her not to mess with the vomit I told her "Leave it!".

At which point she dropped (of "left" as she was asked) purple cow right into one of the vomit puddles and walked away.

And purple cow got his second bath of the night!

No comments: