Monday, February 3, 2014

Lesions and Glowing Collars

Harlow woke me fifteen minutes earlier than yesterday with her pacing and whimpering. I hope she doesn't continue to wake me earlier and earlier!

I went to work a bit late today because tonight I got to photograph some mini performances by the Boston ballet who came to BU for a Q and A. It was really beautiful to see!

This morning I decided to try and get H to the dog park before I headed in. I hoped it would chill her out for when I left. I put her int he crate and used the carabiners and still she made a big fuss. I sat outside the porch window as the snow drifted in and watched her paw at the door and bark and bark.  I think she only does this when I leave her because the dog walker has told me that she she just goes right in.

Tonight I was snuggling with her when I found this on her side. Likely from trying to break out of the crate. I sure hope my dog isn't covered with crazy scars!






I also recently bought her this glowing collar which arrived in the mail tonight. I can never seem to find her when she's out roaming in the yard. It doesn't really help, I still can't find her!

No comments: