Friday, May 20, 2016

Commencing

I keep thinking it's Monday, which is fantastic because it's actually friday and every time I remember that, I'm excited. It's like when you put on a jacket you haven't worn in a while, reach into the pocket and find $20 you don't remember leaving there.

Last weekend was BU's commencement. I came through it perfectly fine, although a few hours into the VIP event at the president's house which follows the commencement itself I began to really feel it. Pain in my back and whatnot. Jackie had it too so I don't feel so old.

This blog post initially including lots of blathering on about things on my mind, but I decided to just stick to a few photos instead.

Saturday night's dinner at the President's house.

My favorite shot from Commencement on sunday. A toast with bottled water. 


No comments: