Thursday, July 9, 2015

Fourth Of July

Fourth of July has come and gone and it was a very nice weekend on the cape with family and friends. I've recently joined Instagram and have become slightly obsessed. I love visiting the app on my phone and being inspired by photos from around the wrold. So, I started posting from my world. Here are a few...

Harlow and I got stuck in traffic on the way to the cape. So slow!

More artsy traffic pics

She was very excited to be at Scott's End. Here she is, still for about twenty seconds. 

I made bandanas for all the pups



Happy girl after some digging in the ocean






Mmmmmm


Exsausted at the end of the weekend



 Crazy digging. I think she was after the crabs...
Little digger from C.M. Scott on Vimeo.





Non-Instagrammed shots...
Vivian

heading to Shimmer

All aboard


Fin







No comments: