Sunday, April 5, 2015

Easter

It was a nice day starting with breakfast at Christopher and Jodi's. I took a bunch of pics of their new dogs, but no shots of humans. Well documented, Me!

Toby, top, and Stella. 




Harlow greeted everyone on the interwebs this morning too..

When I put stuff on her head she does that thing that toddlers do when they lose it- sort of goes limp and collapses to the floor. In this picture she's fighting the urge to do that. I use very yummy treats



In the afternoon, I spent a lot of time on the computer. I'm redesigning my website, and I wanted to post things on ebay to sell; My Little Ponies, my iPhone, etc.

When I lay the ponies down to photograph them though, Harlow laid down very close to them. I don't know if she was being territorial about the rug I was using, or if she just didn't really know what was going on and felt a need to be very close to "keep an eye" on things or what. But it amused me.


Keeping an eye on those shifty looking ponies!





No comments: