Friday, October 30, 2009

Kudos

I was reminded today about the power of words. The power of a person taking a moment to share their thoughts with someone else. I recieved a Facebook Wall Comment on my photography page from Laurie, a bride whose wedding I photographed this past summer. Her taking a moment to write me made my evening, and possibly my week...

"Its been over a month since my wedding and after looking AGAIN at all of my wonderful pictures that you took for us, I find myself completely drawn back into every moment like it was happening all over again....its not the video that i keep coming back to, with all of its sound and movement, but your brilliant photography! It speaks for itself and has its own motion that makes me relive the day over and over in all of its magnificence!

Thank you again Cydney, you truly captured my wedding exactly how I remember it and will always want to treasure it.... :)


No comments: