Saturday, February 7, 2009

Healing

Although it's uncomfortable to do so for long, I am now typing with both hands! This is progress! The bruise on my shoulder is a lovely shade of yellow now, but the pain in my shoulder lessens each day. Mom claims that having a pee-hued bruise so soon means I'm healing fast. I have to agree with her - it's been days since I've heard or felt the bone itself wiggling around in there. Just call me Wolverine. Or the cheerleader. Either one.

Sitting around all day has been a bit boring, but I've taken the opportunity to watch a few shows which have intrigued me from afar for a while now. On Wednesday and Thursday, I watched 15 episodes of The Secret Life of the American Teenager. It successfully intrigued me. In the evenings, Mom, Dad and I settle in for dinner and some Dexter, a Showtime show about a forensics blood spatter expert who's a moonlighting serial killer. Sweet.

2 comments:

Mrs. Hammond said...

I LOVE DEXTER!!!!!

ThinkingBean said...

I've become a huge fan. Have you been watching on Showtime? We don't get Showtime so we'll have to wait for season 3 to come out on DVD.