Thursday, November 6, 2008

More from Chicago


As you can guess from my November masthead and the previous blog entry, I am just back from a whirlwind trip to Chicago.

It is chilly and wet in MA today, but the country is a new place, somehow.

Shannon and I had a most fabulous time in our less-than-48-hour visit in the windy (but oddly warm) city. I am completely exhausted.
Little Suzy on the left is about to eat mulch. This was outside Navy Pier, which was a disappointment, due to it virtually being closed.


We had to play with the Lego man in the Nordstroms building.
We stumbled on the Chicago Nature Conservatory while trying to find the green market.


Definitely my favorite, aside form the new President-elect; The Orb (or, as the Chicagoans refer to it - the Bean).



The view from lunch on our first day. The top of the Hancock Building.



No comments: