Saturday, March 10, 2007

Potty mouth

Growing-up, it was a dream of my brother Christopher and I to enter
the Guinness Book of World Record for sibling abuse.

Name-calling was a subset under the umbrella of abuse. I suspect my
early introductions into my trucker-mouth was from CJ.

One time, I was maybe ten, we had guests over. CJ was teasing me (or
something) and I said, "I'm gonna kick you in the BALLS!" Quite
loudly, quite clearly.

Dad glared at me and I quickly clarified, "I meant EYE balls!" I was
glad I explained myself - it's hard to know which balls a person may
be referring to.

Quite different from the time I called CJ "MR. Doucheman" and Dad
briskly pulled me into the other room and explained to me, in great
detail, exactly WHAT douching was.

No further clarification necessary.

No comments: