Sunday, March 25, 2007

Questions

1. What is a question that people ask you that always gets on your nerves?
"Are you from Australia?"

2. Name something you have in common with all your siblings.
We have the same Mom and Dad

3. What is the greatest amount of physical pain you have ever endured?
knee surgery...no, shoulder injury, no, a UTI that went back up into
my kidneys...now THAT smarts!

4. What number of drinks constitutes your limit?
The shot of Nyquil I just took seems to be doing the trick

5. Do you fold your underwear?
no

6. Who was the last person you wrote a letter on paper to?
my friend's in-laws...to thank them for hosting me last weekend in Ft. Myers

7. Have you fired a gun before?
No

8. Name someone you consider a genius.
my dog...what do you mean? He is TOO a someone!

9. What was your favorite childhood toy?
my Big Wheels rocked

10. Name a sound that disturbs you.
fingers sliding down the strings of an acoustic guitar.

11. Name something random that you would never do.
kill myself... not on purpose anyway.

12. Name a person whose diary you would love to read.
one from an ancestor

13. Have you ever had the same dream more than once?
yes

14. Name a song that makes you happy.
Yes', Owner of a Lonely Heart

15. Name something that made you laugh this week.
when I returned from running errands to find the dog had eaten the
remainder of my sub sandwich (I left it on the coffee table. and it
WAS an Italian sub..yum!).

16. Do you like those TRUTH commercials?
yes

17. Dream Job?
please refer to my blog from a few weeks back called "What's Your Dream Job?"

18. If you were in an emergency situation and you had to deliver a
baby, could you?
sure, I have good reflexes to catch flying things

19. What do you like about being in a committed relationship?
that I'm in one...if I was, at least.

20. What do you dislike about being in a committed relationship?
that I'm not in one

21. If you were famous, what would you be famous for?
have a genius for a dog.
No, writing or photography

22. Name something you dislike about your mother.
that she didn't give me (or, I didn't inherit) her perpetual Pollyanna attitude.

23. Name something you dislike about your father.
that he didn't give me (or I didn't inherit) his love for sailing.
And that we share a tendency for a low boiling point.

24. What is on your refrigerator door?
notes, cartoons, pictures, handmade magnets, magnets from places I've
been, notes on the dog's allergy shots.

25. Name the closest thing to you that is green.
the blanket I'm sitting on

26. If someone who didn't know you had to guess your name, what would
they guess?
Sarah

27. Name something you have to do tomorrow.
get a the dog his traveling crate.

28. Name a movie you are looking forward to watching.
The Namesake

29. Have you ever called 911?
yes, when the neighbors upstairs were beating the crap out of each other

30. Name something you've heard about women that tends to be true?
we have vaginas

No comments: