Saturday, September 10, 2016

Watercolor Class

I took a watercolor class for six weeks at the Cambridge Center for Adult Education. There was a class taught in Wednesday night's and Thursday nights. A toss up for me but when I saw the work of the instructors, I went with the artist whose work I liked more. http://artbyramey.com/home.html

It was a really fun challenge and I learned a ton! To see something with your eye and not know how to translate it on paper until you're taught how to look at it differently is pretty cool. I'm hoping I can keep it up.

I painted this peach and leaf at Scott's End once the class had started.




The white object was probably the hardest and my least favorite attempt.

This was from the last class and I think it's my favorite!

I had painted a bucket and Reeli saw it and really liked it. I thought it was crap, so I tried to paint something else for her. It's not totally awful but I think it looks like a middle schooler did it. It was still fun to do though.



No comments: