Wednesday, April 27, 2016

The First Spring Hike

I took Harlow for a walk today at Sheepfold and she was such a good girl I couldn't believe it. I stopped her a few times and had her sit and stay while I took a picture. She didn't move! And the one time she did move was to return back to me. Interesting considering how much she LOVES to run around int he woods during our walks. I don't let her do that much anymore because she's not acclimated to the mountain bikers and scares the holy hell out of them by going ape shit at them if they roll by.

Once we got to the dog park she was so excited that really all she could do was flail for a little while. She really is a cute, lanky, doofy girl.

Started with some appreciation of light at home


Pausing for a nice picture


With her friends (the Corgi was confusing to her, what with all it's lack of legs and such.


Heading back to the car

No comments: