Sunday, April 3, 2016

Turning 40

A lovely day to enter a new decade. Chocolate chip muffin for breakfast, a trip to the movies with Mike (it was too rainy for a hike I'd hoped for). Batman Vs. Superman was terrible, but it was still nice to go to the movies. In the afternoon I got a delightful birthday massage and in the evening, Mike and I went to Avon Street where we had a super meal of  Beef Bourguignon courtesy of Mom followed by a super fudgy chocolate cake.

I shot this video while we were playing games. We're playing a round of Writey Drawie, and Mom and Mike just can't deal. My favorite part is towards the end, when Mom says "You keep givin me this shit! Nobody can do anything with this, Mike!"


Mike took me to dinner on Friday night for my birthday. Tapas at Tico!










CJ and Jodi got the cake and these very cool, although stubborn, sparkling cake toppers!















No comments: