Monday, April 25, 2016

Mojito Mishap

At the conclusion of our delightful party, I was really excited that there was Mojito (and ten pounds of mint) leftover. I put the remainder in an empty milk jug, labeled it with a permanent marker and put it in the fridge door.

Monday night, my girlfriends came over and we had some of the mojito, enjoyed the firepit and gorged on s'mores. By Tuesday morning, what I thought was allergies and now know if a cold was full blown and I was in a bit of a fog. So, as I made my morning coffee to head into the office, I reached for the milk and dumped about two to three tablespoons of Mojito into my travel mug.

I didn't have time to make more coffee, so I just went with it.  I only got about halfway through when I decided it was too vomitous to finish.

I don't know what annoyed me more - that I'd tainted my coffee or that I'd wasted Mojito.

Harlow loves supervising S'mores production


No comments: