Thursday, May 22, 2014

Harlow Buries Things

If you've ever wondered if dogs actually bury things I can tell you that they do. Well, Harlow does, at least.

It's usually her rawhide. She drags it inside and outside and I've spotted her burying it in leaves and leaving it there for a brief three minutes before digging it back up again. That spot's no good. someone's going to come along and take the rawhide I never seem to want to eat!

Last week she was in and out of the house frequently. The weather is finally warming up so I thought little of it until she disappeared for quite a while. When I found her she was standing in one of my little garden beds, attempting to bury her rawhide, and giving herself a Charlie Chaplin 'stache in the process.

I was displeased, let her know as much, and then forced her to sit still so I could get a picture of her, of course. 



No comments: