Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Flying Dog

Last night Kristyn was hanging out and Harlow was not sitting still. She was a Snotty McBratty for sure last night. 'Kept barking to go out. I'd take her out and she'd get a stick and lie down with it as if it was a mild evening and outside was just the place to be, rather than reality where it was extremely cold out and I had company.

Kristyn took her out at one point and when they came back in, she'd clearly tried to run the ants out of the dog's pants. I heard Harlow before I saw her. I was sitting at the far end of the couch, and she came bounding back in from outside in great excitement, ran straight at me, launched herself into the air from about two yards away and landed, all 40+ pounds of her, right on top of me. All legs and heavy hair.
It was uncomfortable but very funny.

No comments: