Friday, August 20, 2010

Dreams

I didn't sleep well again last night. I woke early in the morning hypoglycemic and there was no juice in the house. Or milk. I had to take a spoonful of honey and wash it down with water. Must get out to get myself provisions.

When I went back to sleep, I dreamt I was in a yard somewhere, using a power saw on something. A storm kicked in and the people who were there with me disappeared. I didn't want to leave the tools out in the rain, so I ran to the shed to put them away. Lightning struck because of the metal I was running with, but missed me and hit some power lines.

A fire started and I began to yell. Not much sound was coming out of me, but the neighbor heard me anyway. When he came out I looked at my feet to see Oliver lying there lifeless. I gave him mouth to nose and he began to breathe again.

In the middle o all the chaos I was worried because I was late for school. I'm late for school a lot in my dreams.

No comments: