Saturday, April 4, 2009

Egg Hunts and the Wonders of Facebook

This morning was the WCNA's annual East egg hunt on the common. A small portion of the common is gated-off with tape into three sections. The sections are divided by age and filled with straw. Lots of straw!
Then, at a specific time, the kids are given the go ahead to ransack the area in search of tiny chocolate eggs. Some of the eggs are labeled with a letter. This means you've won a big chocolate bunny. Some of the eggs are labeled with a number and this means you've won a stuffed bunny! It's fun and of course includes the arrival and visit with the Easter bunny who rides in on a fire truck.

While I was wandering around taking pictures, I started photographing a woman and her roughly three year old daughter. The two made a good photo because mom was wearing bunny ears. I was photographing them for a while before I realized I'd graduated with the mother! Thanks to Facebook, I was able to track her down and email her the photo.

Waiting for the onslaught. I love the frog boots and the lower lip.



Chaos reigns


My neighbor and friend, Amy, with her son, Alexander!




Bunny winner!

No comments: