Saturday, October 13, 2007

A Pain in my Arm and a Weight Off My Shoulders

I swung through Target this afternoon and came across their flu shot
clinic. I got there ten minutes before it was to end and to my shock
there was no line. There was only a small sign on the front of the
building letting people know it was happening, but I was so stoked! I
get one every year and usually it's a real pain in the ass finding
someplace that has them.  It's like this nagging chore floating in the
back of my head.

I signed up. How much for the shot, I asked the lady. Free if you have
Aetna, she answered. Waaah-hoooo! My lucky day. Free shots for me!
And they give me a little care package with vitamins, anti-bacterial
gel and tissues after you get the poke. Nice to get it done and out of
the way!

No comments: